Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A little Introduction

My name is Ashley, I have 3 beautiful babies that are absolutely my world. Maddie, Lexi  and baby Kael. I'm a WAHM and I love being home with my babies. Gas prices rising and the expensive cost of childcare, finding a job outside of the home was barely and option, whatever income I made would go to cover the cost of childcare and gas. That was not worth someone else raising my children. Then I found this amazing wellness company, that not only gave me the option to stay home with my babies and earn an income, but to provide cleaner safer products for them as well! It has opened my eyes to the lifestyle we were living before, all the different chemicals that were going into our bodies, ranging from the food we were eating to the everyday products that were used around the house! Now that I know there are much better options for my family, with this blog I hope to be able to reach other families and help them find safer, healthier options as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment